Making Your Mark in Meetings
Speaking up and Making Impactful Constributions
Making Your Mark in Meetings is a half day workshop that equips participants with the skills to be an influential presence and, thereby, make a positive impact during meetings.
It introduces delegates to preparation and delivery techniques that will make them more visible, articulate and effective in meetings.
Whether making a contribution virtually or answering questions face-to-face, the session imparts tips that will help delegates become clear, concise and focused contributors.
By the end of Making Your Mark in Meetings, delegates will know how to:
- Structure a contribution and update
- Handle questions calmly and succinctly
- Project information - look around the table, use the face and voice to emphasise key points
- Avoid projecting a negative demeanour or behaving in a manner that could distract or undermine the meeting
- Present themselves in the best light - literally for virtuals
- Listen actively
- Manage nerves
- Workshop length:
- Three hours
- Maximum delegates:
- Eight people
- Course Fee:
- Travel expenses are additional.
- The workshop can be delivered virtually and face-to-face.
- To join a public webinar via Zoom on 20 February, 11 - 12.30pm, click here.