Speaking off the Cuff
Delivering Impromptu Speeches and Contributions.
Speaking off the Cuff is a half-day workshop that imparts simple techniques that delegates can use when speaking impromptu. The workshop not only focuses on how to structure and stay focused when speaking with little preparation, it also provides delegates with delivery tips so they can appear comfortable and confident.
By the end of the Speaking off the Cuff workshop, delegates will know how to:
- Quickly structure a pertinent speech that satisfies the topic, theme or mood of the moment
- Deliver a confident ice-breaker
- Conclude with an appropriate, even inspiring, take-away message
- Speak fluently from notes
- Beat fear and self-consciousness
- Take steps to connect instantly with the audience
- Adopt a good stance and create a sense of authority
- Use the voice to convey the mood of their speech
- Course length:
- Three hours
- Ideal delegate number:
- Eight people
- Course fee:
- £600 for eight trainees. Additional delegates are charged at £65 per head. Travel expenses are additional.
“Speaking off the Cuff has definitely helped our Elected Members to speak with more confidence and verve in pressurised situations.”
All training courses can be tailored to suit your needs. To chat through in more detail or find out any further information, give me a call on +44 (0)7973 933782 or if you prefer I can call you.