- I collect anonymous statistics about site visits, such as which pages were viewed
- That data is used to help improve our website, and does not personally identify you
- I take care to keep any information you send me, such as through my forms, safe
- I do not request or store any payment details
- I do not sell or share any data I receive with anyone
- This website is not supported by advertising
- I collect subscribers for my email newsletter in compliance with anti-spam guidelines
- You can unsubscribe instantly from my email newsletter at any time
I measure visits to my website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within my site, how you arrived at the site and some basic information about your device. All of that information is anonymous – so I don’t know who you are.
The information I collect helps me understand what parts of my site are doing well, how people arrive at the site and so on. Like most websites, I use this information to make my website better.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- emmataylorpresents.co.uk (visited)
- Records that you have visited the site before, so we can optimise the initial page load.
- emmataylorpresents.co.uk (cookies_accepted)
- Records that you have dismissed the cookie notice so we do not show it to you again.
I use Campaign Monitor to collect email newsletter subscribers and to deliver email campaigns. I do so in full compliance with their anti-spam policy, which in most countries not only meets but exceeds the level of respect for the user’s privacy that the law requires.
When I send an email newsletter, I receive data back including open rate, which links were clicked, and so on. You can unsubscribe instantly using a link that is found in all my email newsletters, or by emailing me to request that I remove you from the list.