Teaching Women How to Ensure Their Voices are Always Heard in Meetings
She Speaks?! is a women-only workshop that teaches participants how to prepare for meetings and ensure their voices are heard during them.
Whether making a contribution in a meeting or giving an update, the session will help women improve their public speaking skills and practice them in a safe and nurturing environment. It will also explore how to deal with sexist or rude behaviour that might occur or be directed at them during a meeting.
The workshop is a must for women starting their careers and / or hoping to move into managerial roles.
By the end of She Speaks?! participants will know how to:
- Mentally structure their contribution so it’s clear and focused
- Engage comfortably in pre-meet small talk
- Look like they expect to be heard – body language
- Project their voices and breathe correctly
- Stress key words for effect
- Manage interruptions
- Handle awkward questions
- Challenge rude and / or inattentive behaviour
- Course length:
- Three hours
- Maximum delegates:
- Ten people
- Course fee:
- £600. Travel expenses are additional.
“Entertaining, hugely relevant, confidence boosting and inspiring. The training that Emma provides has motivated and equipped academics to boost and rethink their lecturing technique.”